Sharp Air Purifier + Mosquito Cather With Plasmacluster Technology - GADGETS AND INNOVATIONS

Breaking

Updates On Latest Technology Innovation In Every Walk Of Life Apps Accessories Appliances Gadgets and More

Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sharp Air Purifier + Mosquito Cather With Plasmacluster Technology




"Sharp Business Systems India Pvt. Ltd.". With 52% market share, SHARP is the global leader in the Air purifier Business. In financial year 2015-2016, it was placed on the 1st position in the Indian Market as well. From consumer perspective, Sharp has recently suggested that it is essential that the government should set standards which will help customer make decisions regarding purchase of suitable Air Purifiers (as the industry needs regulation). Moreover consumers are confused via varied communications from several Air Purifier brands and standardization will further help them select brands as per usage benefits.
Sharp has already received 28 global certifications for its Products and is ready to share the same with all of its Associates. Also recently TERI had done a detailed study on the performance efficacy for Sharp at Delhi & Bangalore and has concluded that Sharp Air Purifiers with its "Patented Plasmacluster Technology" have been able to bring about 76% drop in allergen levels in actual environments. A few star products include:

Air Purifier + Mosquito Cather: World’s first Air Purifier with Mosquito Catcher, SHARP FP-FM40E,  is a unique, hyper-efficient air purifier that combines Sharp’s "Patented Plasmacluster ion technology" and non-toxic mosquito-catching mechanism to eliminate both micro and macroscopic pollutants present in indoor air. It is the only Air Purifier in the India Market to have certifications from 28 global labs for its efficacy and provides a holistic approach for Air Purification right from handling PM 2.5 (which only constitutes 25% of indoor air) to dust, soot, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, VOCs, smoke, bad odour etc. (the rest other 75% pollutants in indoor air)A detailed product note is attached herewith for your reference.

Car Purifier IG-GC2 : The IG-GC2 equipped with Plasmacluster Technology works by dispatching the ions to each and every corner of the car, thus reaching out to the source of the hidden smell in the mat, ceiling, seat covers and dashboard; destroying them not only form the air, but even from the surface. Additionally, the washable PM10 filter ensures that most road dust particles that penetrate the AC filter can also be trapped which makes our drive safe and pleasurable. The most significant part of this marvel from Sharp is no recurring cost and can be used for up to 19000 hours or 10 years. A detailed product note is attached herewith for your reference.



New Delhi, 7th November, 2017


Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here